all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Grouping Listed Messages by Day
@ 2009-09-22  7:52 Volkan YAZICI
From: Volkan YAZICI @ 2009-09-22  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

[Forwarding from gnu.emacs.gnus[1].]

How can I group/cluster messages listed in the summary buffer
according to their day/week/month information?

Consider below threaded view.

E  [  20: Jared C. Davis         ] [Openmcl-devel] hash table resizing
E      [  49: Gary Byers             ]
E  [  30: Doug Currie            ] [Openmcl-devel] IDE nits
E      [  72: Gary Byers             ]
E      [  18: Gail Zacharias         ]
E  [  20: Ron Garret             ] [Openmcl-devel] Embedding CPython
E      [  35: Ian Eslick             ]
E          [  54: Ron Garret             ]

I want to group the posts according to their day of retrieval in a
similar fashion to below output.

---- 2009-08-01 ----
E  [  20: Jared C. Davis         ] [Openmcl-devel] hash table resizing
E      [  49: Gary Byers             ]
E  [  30: Doug Currie            ] [Openmcl-devel] IDE nits
E      [  72: Gary Byers             ]
E  [  20: Ron Garret             ] [Openmcl-devel] Embedding CPython
---- 2009-08-02 ----
E  [  72: Gary Byers             ] Re: [Openmcl-devel] IDE nits
E    [  18: Gail Zacharias         ]
E  [  35: Ian Eslick             ] Re: [Openmcl-devel] Embedding
CPython
E    [  54: Ron Garret             ]

Regards.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.gnus/browse_frm/thread/797d30d14dfa068f

* Re: Grouping Listed Messages by Day
@ 2009-09-23  6:11 ` Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2009-09-23  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Volkan YAZICI; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Volkan YAZICI <volkan.yazici@gmail.com> a écrit

> How can I group/cluster messages listed in the summary buffer
> according to their day/week/month information?

C-c C-s C-d
--
Ivan
Kanis http://kanis.fr

It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either
charming or tedious.
    -- Oscar Wilde