Hi, I've reverted the change in the comment, here's the patch without that change. Kind Regards, Pieter On Tue, 2022-05-17 at 09:05 +0800, Po Lu wrote: > Pieter van Prooijen writes: > > > Hello All, > > > > This is a small patch to make the recent gsettings font rendering > > changes compile when pgtk is configured but gsettings is not. > > Thanks. > > > -/* Return the cairo font options, updated from the gsettings font > > -   config entries.  The caller should call > > cairo_font_options_destroy > > -   on the result.  */ > > +/* Return the cairo font options, optionally updated from the > > gsettings > > +   font config entries.  The caller should call > > +   cairo_font_options_destroy on the result.  */ > > I think this change is extraneous.  That comment doesn't have to be > so > detailed, since building Emacs without GSettings support is a rather > oddball configuration, and it obviously cannot be used without > support > being built-in. > > Otherwise, LGTM.