all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Replica Watches for Low Prices
@ 2005-01-15  9:49 Carlos E. Phillips
From: Carlos E. Phillips @ 2005-01-15  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://fkot.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Darwin Summer

No thanks: http://www.fkot.com/z.php

* Replica Watches for Low Prices
@ 2005-01-16 16:29 Dora Hewitt
From: Dora Hewitt @ 2005-01-16 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-01-16 20:18 Napoleon McDermott
From: Napoleon McDermott @ 2005-01-16 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-01-18  5:01 Brant Pittman
From: Brant Pittman @ 2005-01-18  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-01-18 15:00 Luke Rutherford
From: Luke Rutherford @ 2005-01-18 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-02-17 16:27 Lorna N. Dickson
From: Lorna N. Dickson @ 2005-02-17 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://bp9.net/rep/rolex/1/

Best regards,
Darwin Summer

No thanks: http://bp9.net/z.php

* Replica Watches for Low Prices
@ 2005-04-29 14:44 Karin Cordero
From: Karin Cordero @ 2005-04-29 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://rf6.net/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hillary Stephen

No thanks: http://rf6.net/z.php

* Replica Watches for Low Prices
@ 2005-08-29  7:04 Antonio Forbes
From: Antonio Forbes @ 2005-08-29  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vixv.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://vixv.com/z.php

* Replica Watches for Low Prices
@ 2005-08-30 17:08 Joanna Pagan
From: Joanna Pagan @ 2005-08-30 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-10 19:23 Eduardo Jamison
From: Eduardo Jamison @ 2005-09-10 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vlew.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://vlew.com/z.php

* Replica Watches for Low Prices
@ 2005-09-11  7:36 Milford K. Duncan
From: Milford K. Duncan @ 2005-09-11  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-12  7:34 Lidia Thompson
From: Lidia Thompson @ 2005-09-12  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-12 19:38 Newton T. Bailey
From: Newton T. Bailey @ 2005-09-12 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-20 18:48 Natalia Paul
From: Natalia Paul @ 2005-09-20 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://rlox.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://rlox.com/z.php

* Replica Watches for Low Prices
@ 2005-09-25  4:59 Lakisha B. Guerra
From: Lakisha B. Guerra @ 2005-09-25  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://repl.org/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://repl.org/z.php

* Replica Watches for Low Prices
@ 2005-10-01 17:11 Rosalinda Yates
From: Rosalinda Yates @ 2005-10-01 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://xtst.com/rep/rolx/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner