Hi Martin, On 06.04.2020 10:24, Martin Rudalics wrote: > + > + if (totalwidth != gwidth || totalheight != gheight) > + { Speaking of this optimization, can we make it apply to 'resize-mode' child frames too? I've been doing some testing, and in certain situations, the value 'hide' actually seems more performant when the size doesn't need to be changed. This largely makes a difference when, at random times, the child frame takes ~100ms to resize (which corresponds to the value of x-wait-for-event-timeout). The attached patch seems to help.