On 2023-11-01 22:29, Philip Kaludercic wrote: [...] > Harald Judt writes: > >> Hi Philip, >> >> Another more organisational question regarding your review: If I apply >> your patch and create commits from it in the project, should I then >> use your name and email address as author of the commit (I guess I can >> assume you also assigned copyright to the FSF ;-))? > > You can attribute it to me, but I don't really care much either way. I > didn't really send you a patch to apply, but just the output of C-x v = > after leaving a few comments in the file. > >> Harald Thank you, I have attributed the improvement for error handling of the checksum program to you, while simply pushing the rest. I will try to implement the checksumming using Emacs's primitives in one of the next versions, but first have to think about what's the best way to integrate it from a usability perspective (and whether it should be a fallback or just another togglable option like setting checksum exec var to nil). If anyone has other suggestions how to improve functionality of this package, I'd be glad to hear. Now, I think I have addressed all points from your feedback, how may I go on pushing a release? Simply increase the version number to 0.2 as you said in my codeberg repo? Harald -- `Experience is the best teacher.' PGP Key ID: 4FFFAB21B8580ABD Fingerprint: E073 6DD8 FF40 9CF2 0665 11D4 4FFF AB21 B858 0ABD