all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* dbus processes not being killed in RHEL6 when emacs24.4 exited
@ 2014-12-18 13:15 Srikar Ananthula
From: Srikar Ananthula @ 2014-12-18 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I compiled successfully emacs 24.3, 24.4 from source.

Its opening perfectly when I use command emacs. As soon I open the emacs
there are two new processes running as below

ananthul 19170     1  0 14:13 pts/3    00:00:00 dbus-launch --autolaunch
9dc31ed
ananthul 19171     1  0 14:13 ?        00:00:00 /bin/dbus-daemon --fork
--print-

Actual scenario : The processes have to be terminated as soon as I close
emacs. I hope its right.

Present scenario : The processes are not being terminated,rather I need to
kill them manually using kill -9 command.

I am using RHEL 6.5. FYI : It works pretty fine on RHEL 5.5

Please help me how to solve this problem.

~ srikar.io