all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how to browse webDAV repositories?
@ 2004-02-13  4:11 leo
From: leo @ 2004-02-13  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi there

how can i browse webDAV repositories? would be nice when they appeared as
listings in dired-mode...

thanks, leo

* Re: how to browse webDAV repositories?
@ 2004-02-13 10:58 ` Marco Parrone
From: Marco Parrone @ 2004-02-13 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

leo on Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:11:14 +1100 writes:

> hi there
>
> how can i browse webDAV repositories? would be nice when they appeared as
> listings in dired-mode...
>
> thanks, leo

There is ``eldav'', but I've not tried it.

$ apt-cache show eldav

[...]

 WebDAV files can be treated just like a normal file in Emacsen.
 Emacs/w3 is not required. External program is used for WebDAV access.

--
Marco Parrone - marc0@autistici.org - 0x45070AD6

* Re: how to browse webDAV repositories?
@ 2004-02-16  4:34   ` leo
From: leo @ 2004-02-16  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

thanks macro,

i'll try it out.