On 30/08/17 09:51, Richard Banach wrote: > hi, > > i tried this but didn't immediately see any effect (because of the -nw) > ... but after i restarted my system, and emacs re-read .emacs.el i saw > the changes ... i think i know how to fiddle with it now > > thanks ... you've been a real help :-) I'm glad that my lowly advice was of some use. I am very ignorant in use of GNU/Emacs. A competent Emacs user (not me) can tell you how to disable underlining Emacs-wide. Regards. P.S.: I recommend replying to the list only (instead of the author and the list). :) -- Do not eat animals, respect them as you respect people. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan