all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How modify refill-mode's desire to remove hard returns from text???
@ 2003-02-05  0:07 Christian Seberino
From: Christian Seberino @ 2003-02-05  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need refill-mode's feature of constantly reformatting
text when I type new characters.

But, I don't want it to eliminate hard returns in order
to make lines be filled up more.

I cannot type short lines

like
this
right
here.

Can I fix this?

Chris

P.S. My main goal with refill-mode is the strengthen auto-fill-mode
so hard returns are *added* more often when necessary.  I never
want to *remove* hard returns however.