On Sun, 17 Apr 2022, Po Lu wrote:                                 If you know, or can find out, please tell. >> >> I don't know. My guess is CTLau-b5.html widen in use from Sidney >> Lau's immediate circle. > > In the meantime, you can use the chinese-py-b5 input method, which is > capable of entering that character as "beng1". Not that such a > character is likely to be used in real life by anyone. The character "fa3" for hair using chinese-py-b5 input method has the same problem in chinese-ctlaub. That character appears in line one at position six in a music video that launched 5 years ago on Youtube attracting 250M views. The song was performed live at nasa's 2019 break through prize ceremony introduced by Pierce Brosnan. The music video's visual design aesthetics in circulation are thematically Tesla font typesetting the word "passengers" in capitals and the technology is "light years away" which is a translation of the song's name by G.E.M.. > > [Your MUA's coding system is weird, so here is that character in > Unicode: 祊.] > I've set my mail reader, Alpine, to emit UTF-8, can you see theses characters in Unicode? * 祊 * 髮 -- vl