all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de>
To: "help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org" <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>,
	Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>
Subject: Re: printing with paps
Date: Fri,  6 Jan 2023 13:45:51 +0000	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 8924 bytes --]

Hi Jean,

here are all my packages installed in Emacs.

May be there is something missing.

   dockerfile-mode                1.7            installed
Major mode for editing Docker's Dockerfiles
   eev                            20221204       installed
Support for e-scripts (eepitch blocks, elisp hyperlinks, etc)
   ef-themes                      0.10.0         installed
Colorful and legible themes
   htmlize                        1.57           installed
Convert buffer text and decorations to HTML.
   pdf-tools                      1.0.0          installed
Support library for PDF documents
   rcd-paps                       0.3            installed
RCD PAPS Emacs Bindings to PAPS printing utilities
   scanner                        0.2            installed
Scan documents and images
   dash                           2.19.1         dependency            A
modern list library for Emacs
   rcd-utilities                  2.12           dependency
RCD utilities for GNU Emacs Lisp
   tablist                        1.0            dependency
Extended tabulated-list-mode
   allout                         2.3            built-in
extensive outline mode for use alone and with other modes
   allout-widgets                 1.0            built-in
Visually highlight allout outline structure.
   ansi-color                     3.4.2          built-in
translate ANSI escape sequences into faces
   antlr-mode                     2.2.3          built-in
major mode for ANTLR grammar files
   auth-source-pass               5.0.0          built-in
Integrate auth-source with password-store
   backtrace                      1.0            built-in
generic major mode for Elisp backtraces
   cc-mode                        5.33.1         built-in
major mode for editing C and similar languages
   cedet                          2.0            built-in
Setup CEDET environment
   cfengine                       1.4            built-in
mode for editing Cfengine files
   cl-generic                     1.0            built-in
CLOS-style generic functions for Elisp
   cl-lib                         1.0            built-in
Common Lisp extensions for Emacs
   cl-print                       1.0            built-in
CL-style generic printing
   ebnf2ps                        4.4            built-in
translate an EBNF to a syntactic chart on PostScript
   ede                            1.2            built-in
Emacs Development Environment gloss
   ediff                          2.81.6         built-in              a
comprehensive visual interface to diff & patch
   eieio                          1.4            built-in
Enhanced Implementation of Emacs Interpreted Objects
   eieio-core                     1.4            built-in
Core implementation for eieio
   eldoc                          1.11.0         built-in
Show function arglist or variable docstring in echo area
   epg                            1.0.0          built-in
the EasyPG Library
   erc                            5.4            built-in
An Emacs Internet Relay Chat client
   eshell                         2.4.2          built-in
the Emacs command shell
   faceup                         0.0.6          built-in
Markup language for faces and font-lock regression testing
   feedmail                       11             built-in
assist other email packages to massage outgoing messages
   find-cmd                       0.6            built-in
Build a valid find(1) command with sexps
   flymake                        1.2.2          built-in              A
universal on-the-fly syntax checker
   flymake-proc                   1.0            built-in
Flymake backend for external tools
   foldout                        1.10           built-in
folding extensions for outline-mode and outline-minor-mode
   gnus                           5.13           built-in              a
newsreader for GNU Emacs
   htmlfontify                    0.21           built-in
htmlize a buffer/source tree with optional hyperlinks
   idlwave                        6.1.22         built-in
IDL editing mode for GNU Emacs
   image-dired                    0.4.11         built-in
use dired to browse and manipulate your images
   info-xref                      3              built-in
check external references in an Info document
   isearchb                       1.5            built-in              a
marriage between iswitchb and isearch
   js                             9              built-in
Major mode for editing JavaScript
   json                           1.5            built-in
JavaScript Object Notation parser / generator
   jsonrpc                        1.0.14         built-in
JSON-RPC library
   let-alist                      1.0.6          built-in
Easily let-bind values of an assoc-list by their names
   map                            3.2.1          built-in
Map manipulation functions
   meta-mode                      1.0            built-in
major mode for editing Metafont or MetaPost sources
   mh-e                           8.6snapshot    built-in
GNU Emacs interface to the MH mail system
   mixal-mode                     0.4            built-in
Major mode for the mix asm language.
   nadvice                        1.0            built-in
Light-weight advice primitives for Elisp functions
   ntlm                           2.1.0          built-in
NTLM (NT LanManager) authentication support
   org                            9.5.5          built-in
Outline-based notes management and organizer
   package                        1.1.0          built-in
Simple package system for Emacs
   printing                       6.9.3          built-in
printing utilities
   project                        0.8.1          built-in
Operations on the current project
   ps-mode                        1.1.9          built-in
PostScript mode for GNU Emacs
   ps-print                       7.3.5          built-in
print text from the buffer as PostScript
   pulse                          1.0            built-in
Pulsing Overlays
   python                         0.28           built-in
Python's flying circus support for Emacs
   ruby-mode                      1.2            built-in
Major mode for editing Ruby files
   semantic                       2.2            built-in
Semantic buffer evaluator.
   seq                            2.23           built-in
Sequence manipulation functions
   so-long                        1.1.2          built-in
Say farewell to performance problems with minified code.
   soap-client                    3.2.0          built-in
Access SOAP web services
   sql                            3.6            built-in
specialized comint.el for SQL interpreters
   srecode                        1.2            built-in
Semantic buffer evaluator.
   svg                            1.1            built-in
SVG image creation functions
   tabulated-list                 1.0            built-in
generic major mode for tabulated lists
   thunk                          1.0            built-in
Lazy form evaluation
   tildify                        4.6.1          built-in
adding hard spaces into texts
   tramp                          2.5.3.28.2     built-in
Transparent Remote Access, Multiple Protocol
   vera-mode                      2.28           built-in
major mode for editing Vera files
   verilog-mode                   2021.9.23.89128420 built-in
   major mode for editing verilog source in Emacs
   viper                          3.14.2         built-in              A
full-featured Vi emulator for Emacs
   whitespace                     13.2.2         built-in
minor mode to visualize TAB, (HARD) SPACE, NEWLINE
   xref                           1.3.0          built-in
Cross-referencing commands
   sql-cassandra                  0.2.2          incompat     gnu
Cassandra support for sql.el

Kind regards
Gottfried

-