Hello everyone, Like you, I spend much time in Emacs. When I go out of Emacs, I have AutoHotkey with me. But really, I never leave either now. AutoHotkey is a scripting language for win32 also distributed under GPL. Here is a patch that dynamically loads AutoHotkey into Emacs. Other features: Access to pointers. (strings for now, will add pointers to other LispObjects ) Callback to eval. SendMessage to other windows (AutoHotkey). AutoHotkey already has dynamic function calls by pointer, will add a callback to it from Emacs, until then sendmessage should do it. Thanks, Naveen, http://www.ahklisp.com