In article , "seberino@spawar.navy.mil" wrote: > On Dec 12, 7:07 pm, Barry Margolin wrote: > > You can run the run-python function with the noshow parameter set to t, > > and then change to the *Python* buffer in the current window. > > Thanks. That *Worked* because run-python had a noshow parameter. > > What about something like python-send-region-and-go that does NOT have > a noshow param? > > Chris Call it within save-window-excursion. -- Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu Arlington, MA *** PLEASE post questions in newsgroups, not directly to me *** *** PLEASE don't copy me on replies, I'll read them in the group ***