In article , "seberino@spawar.navy.mil" wrote: > On Dec 13, 10:35 pm, Barry Margolin wrote: > > Call it within save-window-excursion. > > Thanks! Does this work for all commands? I couldn't get it to work > for compile. > > I tried > > (save-window-excursion 'compile) > (save-window-excursion compile) > (save-window-excursion (compile)) > > They all either gave an error or nothing happened. > > cs You left out the argument to compile. (save-window-excursion (compile compile-command)) will compile with the default compilation command. -- Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu Arlington, MA *** PLEASE post questions in newsgroups, not directly to me *** *** PLEASE don't copy me on replies, I'll read them in the group ***