In article <11259169-25fc-435e-99dc-536d8c2adf69@r16g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, rusi wrote: > On Jan 21, 6:56 pm, Barry Margolin wrote: > > > > It's not fsharp-mode that requires cl, it's his .emacs that's trying to > > use a cl function to perform some customization of it. > > This code is from the inferior-fsharp-mode function in inf-fsharp.el > from > http://sourceforge.net/projects/fsharp-mode/ > > (assq-delete-all 'compilation-minor-mode (copy-list minor-mode-map- > alist)) > > When a (require 'cl) is added to the file the problem goes away. > > The problem does not usually surface because the require is there in > other (fsharp related) el files which require cl. > > If that is not a require problem with the fsharp mode, there is > something very basic I dont understand (Not claiming I know emacs/ > elisp very well) I misunderstood the original post, I thought he was trying to customize fsharp-mode. -- Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu Arlington, MA *** PLEASE post questions in newsgroups, not directly to me *** *** PLEASE don't copy me on replies, I'll read them in the group ***