all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Variables disappeared
@ 2003-12-03  9:01 Libero Spagnolini
From: Libero Spagnolini @ 2003-12-03  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi. It seems I lost a lot of internal variables but I cannot figure out
why. The last thing I've done was setting the variable
ps-even-or-odd-pages to odd-page and nothing went wrong; for instance I
used to have a lot of variables beginning with ps- now I got only 3.
Using C-h v and looking for all the variables beginning with 'ps-' I get:

Possible completions are:
ps-line-number			   ps-multibyte-buffer
ps-paper-type

Anyone can help?
I want my variables back!

Bye

Libe

* Re: Variables disappeared
@ 2003-12-03  9:46 ` François Fleuret
From: François Fleuret @ 2003-12-03  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Libero Spagnolini wrote on 03 Dec 2003 10:01:29 MET:

> I used to have a lot of variables beginning with ps- now I got only
[...]
> I want my variables back!

Try

(require 'ps-print)

Regards,

F.

* Re: Variables disappeared
@ 2003-12-03 14:09   ` Libero Spagnolini
From: Libero Spagnolini @ 2003-12-03 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

François Fleuret wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Libero Spagnolini wrote on 03 Dec 2003 10:01:29 MET:
>

>>I used to have a lot of variables beginning with ps- now I got only
>
> [...]
>
>>I want my variables back!
>

> Try
>
> (require 'ps-print)
>
> Regards,
>
> F.
Thank you! It worked.
I have no idea why they disappeared I didn't touch anything.

Thanks again.

Libe

* Re: Variables disappeared
@ 2003-12-06  6:36     ` Barry Margolin