all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* help with font-lock-multiline
@ 2004-09-27 23:02 Raul Acevedo
From: Raul Acevedo @ 2004-09-27 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm doing JSP development, and I want something very simple.  I want to
fontify the text between <% and %> tags, even if spread across multiple
lines.

How do I do this?  I've tried regular expressions such as:

  <%.+%>

and many variations, but none work.  With enough messing around I can
get some parts fontified, but it's not consistent.  Yes, I have setq-
default font-lock-multiline to true.

Anyone gotten multiline fontification in any mode to work?  How?

Raul