Hi, I am learning Emacs, so please be patient with my basic questions. I started to read the manual on a daily basis. I would like to make some reference card like the Emacs reference card for Emacs keybindings. I was looking on the web to find something and watched some videos, but I didn't find anything yet. Does somebody know some websites or videos on you tube? It's about formatting text, after or before I start to write text. 1. I guess I have first to set up the right environment. e.g. very small letters (how to do that?) 2. which mode should I choose? 3. I guess I have to create a rectangle with several columns and enlarge it to the whole buffer / sheet 4. Then I have to enter text 5. How to do the formatting of the text? e.g which minor mode? e.g headings in bigger letters on the first line Is there a better way? Kind regards Gottfried