all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Disabling EasyPG?
@ 2009-04-08 17:52 Dmitri Minaev
From: Dmitri Minaev @ 2009-04-08 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I used to use crypt++ for quite some time. Since EasyPG was included
in Emacs 23, the interference of these two programs causes lots of
headache.  Besides, for some reason when I try to open an html.zip
file in archive-mode, Emacs asks me for the encryption key. I suspect
it's EasyPG who mistakes zip for an encrypted file.

So, I thought I'd like to disable the autoloading of EasyPG. I tried
to remove epg* and epa* files from the lisp directory and to recreate
the loaddefs.el with update-directory-autoloads, but it seems it
didn't work. How do I disable EasyPG the right way?

Thank you.

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev

Russian history blog: http://minaev.blogspot.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-04-08 17:52 UTC | newest]