all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* run-with-idle-timer ... + mmm-mode
@ 2007-02-20 20:35 JD
From: JD @ 2007-02-20 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have some HTML with embedded code snippets that I am using mmm-mode to
allow me to edit appropriately.

The only problem is that mmm-mode doesn't reprocess the file as I edit it
... so, I added a call to mmm-parse-buffer whenever a file is saved that is
using mmm-mode ...

but, I'd also like to be able to see things happen WHEN I type in something
that should cause a sub-mode to kick in ...

So, I've been playing with run-with-idle-timer, but, that doesn't seem to
fire appropriately ( I'm using emacs 22.0.93 )

... any input anybody can give that would help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, in advance, for your time.

jd.

--
Greetings Starfghter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend
the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.