On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 14:47:38 +0200, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Katsumi Yamaoka writes: >> I'll fix it in master. > Hm... it still doesn't quite seem to work. It works for plain > things, but if it's then `+' from image-map > doesn't work, and `a' from `shr-map' doesn't work, either (in a Gnus > article buffer). I realized `+' works for some html mails but doesn't for others. In a mail in which `+' works, the keymap is put on an image. However, the keymap is put on the right hand neighbour character (usually a LF character) of the image in a mail where `+' doesn't work. I'll work it for more... Here are two examples: