thierry.volpiatto@gmail.com wrote: > Katsumi Yamaoka writes: >> Please let me say that a wide reply doesn't contain the author >> of an original mail in the recipient list is a bug. To exclude >> an invalid address from a wide reply is not a feature; > It is not excluded in the patch, it is added to "cc" only if "wide" is > specified. [...] > Please have a look at the mail examples I sent in other posts. Hm, I haven't gotten it yet. Could you try replying to a mail attached in this message as well (copy it to a mail group and do F)? [...] > The point is that with the patch I sent + the headers of the rejected > mail and the original mail where I reply to, you will be able to > understand what happen and fix it. Ok, I'll surely try it.