Hi mh-e developers, Please refer to this bug thread beginning with: On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:39:45 -0500, Glenn Morris wrote: > Glenn Morris wrote: >> emacs -Q -l mh-e >> >> loads cl. > This seems to fix it for me, though I do not use mh-e and so cannot test > it properly. I cannot test it since I'm not an mh-e user, too, but the patch (attached below) looks reasonable. Though I think it is no more than a workaround (a better way would probably be to replace cl runtime functions with something), it will help Emacs people. I kindly ask for your consideration. Thanks in advance. Regards,