This is a suggestion to support the values 'fullheight and 'fullwidth for the fullscreen frame parameter on pgtk. Background: I undecorate the frame when it is maximized or "tiled" (in Gnome) to the left or right (-> fullheight, currently not supported on pgtk - only with the X backend). The patch uses the GDK_WINDOW_STATE_*_TILED and GDK_WINDOW_STATE_*_RESIZABLE flags that are available since GTK 3.22.23. A value of 'fullheight is set if the top and the bottom edges are marked as tiled and not resizable; 'fullwidth is set if the left and right edges are marked as tiled and not resizable. So, is the introduced behavior correct? I think it is consistent with the description in the Emacs manual: "a fullwidth frame is as wide as possible, a fullheight frame is as tall as possible". On Gnome, it works as expected. Other desktop environments, such as KDE, Xfce or tiling window managers don't seem to support the GTK_WINDOW_STATE_*_{TILED/RESIZABLE} flags, so fullheight and fullwidth will still never be set there (however, this also seems to be the case with the Emacs X backend). Regards, Flo