On 2023-07-09 13:26, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > There's no need to fix everything (although you get bonus points for > doing so), it is enough not to add such problems in new text. Turned out that most references were mine, anyway, so little bonus. I changed them to "GnuPG Agent" where the "abstract agent" more likely is being referred to and to @command{gpg-agent} where the "concrete command" is meant. (The GnuPG manual is, um, extremely inconsistent in naming this thing, so nothing to be learnt from it.) Other than that I followed your proposals, new patch attached. There is this one open question regarding a completely different manual ("Emacs auth-source") from one of my previous mails, though: > Finally, I noticed that section "GnuPG and EasyPG Assistant > Configuration(auth)" duplicates some of the information in section > "Caching Passphrases(epa)", which means that these will be out of sync > as soon as my changes have landed. WDYT about that?