all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Forcing Customize to use only one buffer?
@ 2002-11-01 11:01 Felix E. Klee
From: Felix E. Klee @ 2002-11-01 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I find it very annoying that clicking on group widgets in Customize buffers
causes EMACS to create a new Customize buffer. I want Customize to behave
like Info where clicking on links doesn't create new buffers and one can
easily go back to the last page by pressing l. Is it possible to make
Customize behave similar to Info?

Felix

* Re: Forcing Customize to use only one buffer?
@ 2002-11-06  1:22 ` Jesper Harder
From: Jesper Harder @ 2002-11-06  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee@inka.de> writes:

> I find it very annoying that clicking on group widgets in Customize
> buffers causes EMACS to create a new Customize buffer. I want
> Customize to behave like Info where clicking on links doesn't create
> new buffers and one can easily go back to the last page by pressing
> l. Is it possible to make Customize behave similar to Info?

This isn't quite what you're asking for, but maybe you'll like it better
if you set `custom-buffer-style' to 'brackets.