all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* calc.el problem
@ 2015-06-04 20:38 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2015-06-04 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Before I can use vmode on about four different columns of data, I'll need
to sort those columns so vmode can work at all.  I'm using emacs-orgmode
and so far I haven't found and working examples of the calc-sort function
on the internet.  I tried both vmode(calc-sort(@I..@II)) and
vmode(sort(@I..@II)) wanting to nest the sort operation inside the vmode
operation and both attempts just returned 0.00 for all four vmode fields.
Does a better way to attack this part of my #+TBLFMT: line anyone can
share?  I already have seven other lines of statistics working in an
org-mode table I've been maintaining and this statistic would be a useful
one to have if I can get it going.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-04 20:38 UTC | newest]