On Fri, 26 May 2017, Clément Pit-Claudel wrote: > On 2017-05-26 09:02, Tino Calancha wrote: >> New library implementing a Dired interface for `du'. > > This is nice, but why isn't this directly in dired? I don't think we should assume that Emacs is feature-frozen and evolve it only through new packages. Otherwise we risk fragmentation, and we contribute to the general feeling that Emacs isn't optimally usable right out of the box. I agree that it might be handy to have this feature into Emacs core. Cheers, Tino