On Tue, 31 Jan 2017, Philipp Stephani wrote: > Jordon Biondo schrieb am Mo., 30. Jan. 2017 um 19:39 Uhr: > Are maintainers and users still opposed to this change? If not I'd be happy to update the patch from the previous thread. > > > As a user, I'm still opposed to this change. I don't think consistency is important enough in this case to justify the "worse" > signature. Why not to let people decide by themselves what is a better/worse signature? Considering the opinions on this thread it's clear that better/worse are relative concepts here.