On Mon, 12 Sep 2016, Glenn Morris wrote: > Tino Calancha wrote: > >> "Executable used to create thumbnail. >> +If nil, `image-dired-create-thumb' signals an error. > > I think you could just say: > > "Executable used to create thumbnail, or nil if not found." That part was reverted after a suggestion from Clément in: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2016-09/msg00144.html I kept those definitions as the original, i.e., just strings, no call to `executable-find' there. The check for existing executables is performed in a new function image-dired--check-executable-exists which is called on each function using an external program. > Otherwise, LGTM, thanks. Thank you very much. Pushed to master as commit 5d7433ab