all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs for an old apple?
@ 2014-03-16  8:48 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2014-03-16  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

The apple computer I have has Leopard on it since it's a ppc type computer
not intel.  I'm curious if any precompiled versions of emacs exist for
this computer that's a current version of emacs and where that might be
downloaded.  I think this is a power mac and it's huge and stands on the
floor.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>