Thank you for your comments. Please see again the attachment. On 16/05/2017 21:36, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> +** Two new commands 'find-library-other-window' and >> +'find-library-other-frame'. > This is too terse. A few words regarding what these do would be much > better. Updated: +** Two new commands for finding the source code of Emacs Lisp +libraries: 'find-library-other-window' and 'find-library-other-frame'. + >> +(defun find-library (library) >> + "Find the Emacs Lisp source of the LIBRARY near point. > This is confusing, IMO. Suggest to reword: > > Find the Emacs Lisp source of LIBRARY. > Interactively, prompt for LIBRARY using the one at or near point as > the default. Thanks, I've updated it. >> +(defun read-library-name () >> + "Read and return a library name, defaulting to the one near point." > I would explain here what constitutes a "library name", i.e. how does > the function determine the library name at point. +A library name is the filename of an Emacs Lisp library located +in a directory under `load-path' (or `find-function-source-path', +if non-nil)." >> +(defun find-library-other-window (library) >> + "Find, in another window, the file defining LIBRARY at or near point. > Any reason why the wording is different from that of find-library? Nope, I've also amended this.