all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Replica for you
@ 2005-08-20 10:16 Caitlin Villarreal
From: Caitlin Villarreal @ 2005-08-20 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://iroj.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://iroj.com/z.php

* Replica for you
@ 2005-08-21 10:06 Elliot J. Cain
From: Elliot J. Cain @ 2005-08-21 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-22 10:00 Beverly Jefferson
From: Beverly Jefferson @ 2005-08-22 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-23 12:52 Junior J. Johnston
From: Junior J. Johnston @ 2005-08-23 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-23 13:54 Bud Patton
From: Bud Patton @ 2005-08-23 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-25 10:22 Kurtis Mann
From: Kurtis Mann @ 2005-08-25 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://qepr.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://qepr.com/z.php

* Replica for you
@ 2005-08-27 21:51 Sam Drummond
From: Sam Drummond @ 2005-08-27 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-29  5:43 Whitney Garrett
From: Whitney Garrett @ 2005-08-29  5:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vixv.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://vixv.com/z.php

* Replica for you
@ 2005-08-31  8:32 Wilmer Evans
From: Wilmer Evans @ 2005-08-31  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-31 22:43 Sarah Flynn
From: Sarah Flynn @ 2005-08-31 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-01 12:56 Houston Burch
From: Houston Burch @ 2005-09-01 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-06  8:18 Harris Cherry
From: Harris Cherry @ 2005-09-06  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-06  9:57 Sean McDonough
From: Sean McDonough @ 2005-09-06  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-07  5:26 Beverly D. Irvin
From: Beverly D. Irvin @ 2005-09-07  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-12 18:24 Concetta McCollum
From: Concetta McCollum @ 2005-09-12 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vlew.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://vlew.com/z.php

* Replica for you
@ 2005-09-18  6:10 Herbert Hastings
From: Herbert Hastings @ 2005-09-18  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://rlox.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://rlox.com/z.php

* Replica for you
@ 2005-11-16 20:57 Tanner B. Singer
From: Tanner B. Singer @ 2005-11-16 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second
hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in
stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail

- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings

- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back

- Magnified Quickset Date

- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.extraordinarywatchez.com/

/Tanner