all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* I'm looking for a forum where I can discuss a 22-line emacs lisp program that I've written.
       [not found] <1547963274.2958040.1700367137305.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2023-11-19  4:12 ` Lewis Creary via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
From: Lewis Creary via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor @ 2023-11-19  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Hello,
The above email subject says it all -- I'll be grateful if someone will send me one or more appropriate web pointers.
Thanks.
 Lew Creary

* Re: I'm looking for a forum where I can discuss a 22-line emacs lisp program that I've written.
  2023-11-19  4:12 ` I'm looking for a forum where I can discuss a 22-line emacs lisp program that I've written Lewis Creary via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
@ 2023-11-26  7:43   ` tomas
From: tomas @ 2023-11-26  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lewis Creary; +Cc: Help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

On Sun, Nov 19, 2023 at 04:12:17AM +0000, Lewis Creary via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote:
> Hello,
> The above email subject says it all -- I'll be grateful if someone will send me one or more appropriate web pointers.

Try the debian-user mailing list:

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

It is pretty high-volume, you better take this into account before
subscribing. But you can post there without subscribing -- just say
so, to remind people to copy you on answer (or check with the archive
web interface).

HTH
--
tomás

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

@ 2023-11-26  8:39   ` mbork
From: mbork @ 2023-11-26  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lewis Creary; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

On 2023-11-19, at 04:12, Lewis Creary via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> The above email subject says it all -- I'll be grateful if someone will send me one or more appropriate web pointers.
> Thanks.
>  Lew Creary

How about this very discussion list?

--
Marcin Borkowski
https://mbork.pl

@ 2023-11-28 18:53   ` Tim Johnson
From: Tim Johnson @ 2023-11-28 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 11/18/23 7:12 PM, Lewis Creary via Users list for the GNU Emacs text
editor wrote:
> Hello,
> The above email subject says it all -- I'll be grateful if someone will send me one or more appropriate web pointers.
> Thanks.
>   Lew Creary

I would recommend this list. I have gotten awesome help with elisp right
here.

--
Tim
thjmmj15@gmail.com