I prefer NonGNU ELPA, so we won't create obstacles for new contributors. Few people are excited about contributor agreements. On Wed, Aug 2, 2023, at 3:49 PM, Philip Kaludercic wrote: > "Bozhidar Batsov" writes: > > > Hey there! > > > > I've taken up the maintenance of adoc-mode > > (https://github.com/bbatsov/adoc-mode) a while ago (see > > https://metaredux.com/posts/2023/03/12/adoc-mode-reborn.html) and I > > was wondering if we can include it in NonGNU ELPA. I think AsciiDoc is > > fairly popular, so it'd be nice if people can get a major mode for > > editing AsciiDoc documents without setting up additional repos. Any > > thoughts on this? > > I think it would be nice, do you think there is a chance that it could > be added to GNU ELPA? > >