all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* everybody STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS
@ 2018-01-25 10:23 Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2018-01-25 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

https://www.fsf.org/resources/service

27 hits for "emacs"!

And hear:

"100 EUR per hour"

"Rates: $100-$150 USD"

"His rates vary from $150 to $600 USD.
Of course this depends on the nature of
the project."

Well, that's so obvious one has to wonder why
he even takes his time to say it?!

But this is the best:

    Your Rate: $75-$100/hour (750-1000 SEK in
    sweden), plus expenses. My rates are
    negotiable, depending on how interesting
    the project is to me.

My my, the degree of generosity is just
mind-boggling :D

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

* Re: everybody STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS
@ 2018-01-25 11:14 Pierpaolo Bernardi
From: Pierpaolo Bernardi @ 2018-01-25 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emanuel Berg, help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Uh?  What's the problem?

The snippets you quote look perfectly reasonable offers. My mind is not boggled at all.