I built Emacs 27.2 on Solaris 10 sparc with Oracle Studio 12.6 and ran into several test failures. Configuration was via the following, since libjpeg etc. are not available: ./configure MAKE=/usr/sfw/bin/gmake --with-jpeg=ifavailable --with-png=ifavailable --with-gif=ifavailable --with-tiff=ifavailable --with-gnutls=ifavailable "make check" did not terminate. Its output is attached as "make-check-log.txt". As can be seen, the following tests failed: lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-ia lisp/comint-tests lisp/net/nsm-tests lisp/progmodes/xref-tests lisp/so-long-tests/so-long-tests lisp/vc/diff-mode-tests src/emacs-module-tests (segmentation violation) src/process-tests (appears to be looping; 3 CPU hours so far) I'm attaching logfiles.tgz, a tarball of the failing tests' log files.