And here is what I found from recent search for "Emacs" in Italian language: European Military Academies Commandants’ Seminar (EMACS 2014) - Esercito Italiano: https://www.esercito.difesa.it/organizzazione/Formazione/formazione-e-specializzazione/EMACS-2014 And this funny Google screenshot, where I searched for Emacs and Google asked me if I really mean "vi". I guess it must be a joke by Google. -- Jean Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns: https://www.fsf.org/campaigns In support of Richard M. Stallman https://stallmansupport.org/