all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Transfer Manager Vacancy
@ 2005-07-24 19:22 Easy-Payments INC
From: Easy-Payments INC @ 2005-07-24 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1435 bytes --]

   Secondary Highly Paid Job - good opportunity of earnings!

  My name is Richard Bates. I am manager of Easy Payments Company the main
provider of on-line payment systems for business. We are located in New
York, USA. We work with corporate customers in over the US, Germany, Italy,
the UK, Baltic countries, former USSR countries, etc., some of them prefer
to use wire transfer, but we cannot accept international money transfers
because of high tax. Tax for international money transfer made by juridical
person (company) in Germany is 25%. There is no sense for us to work this
way but we don't want to lose our customers.Tax for international money
transfer made by private person is 7% - That's why we need You! You must
have bank account to start. The system is fully automated. You will:  work
only 1-2 hours a day at any time you wish receive and process payment from
our customers using bank account. report about all new payments do nothing
illegal earn minimum $1500-$2000 per month.  All your work is to receive
wire transfers and transfer it to us via western union. Your wages will
be 10-15 % from every order you process (you start at 10%). Please feel
free to contact us via phone or email.
Phone: +1 (917) 591-1454
Fax:    +1 (917) 591-1921
Email: richard-bates@mail.com
You don't need perfect knowledge of English, so start today! Richard Bates,
Easy-Payments INC.
Phone: +1 (917) 591-1454
Fax: +1 (917) 591-1921