Colin Baxter wrote: > > On make I get this error: > > gnutls.c: In function ‘Fgnutls_boot’: > gnutls.c:1605:60: error: ‘GNUTLS_NONBLOCK’ undeclared (first use in this function) Thanks for reporting that. Although I installed the attached patch to work around the compile-time problem, I worry that Emacs's run-time behavior will not be correct for asynchronous connections, so I'll CC: this to Ted Zlatanov, our GnuTLS expert. Which version of GnuTLS are you using? That is, what is the output of this shell command? pkg-config --modversion gnutls