all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Lorenzo Isella" <lorenzo.isella@gmail.com>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Smart switch interactor <----> edit area in ECB
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:16:36 +0200	[thread overview]

OK, that basically sorts everything out.
Now, the remaining question is: how can invoke different
functions/macros with the same key-binding  depending on whether I am
on an interactor on the edit area?
Cheers

--
Free will does not consist in inverting the river flow, but in being
the fish that leaps upstream.