all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Very powerful weightloss now available.
@ 2004-05-26 16:31 Margret Gibson
From: Margret Gibson @ 2004-05-26 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I have a special_offer for you...
WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT?
The most powerful weightloss is now available
without prescription. All natural Adipren720
100% Money Back Guarantée!
- Lose up to 19% Total Body Weight.
- Up to 300% more Weight Loss while dieting.
- Loss of 20-35% abdominal Fat.
- Reduction of 40-70% overall Fat under skin.
- Increase metabolic rate by 76.9% without Exercise.
- Boost your Confidence level and Self Esteem.
- Burns calorized fat.
- Suppresses appetite for sugar.
Get the facts about all-natural Adipren720 <http://www.8721diet.biz/default45.htm>
If you wish not to be contacted again please
enter your email address here. <http://www.8721diet.biz/r.html>

* Very powerful weightloss now available.
@ 2004-05-26 16:52 Lance Austin
From: Lance Austin @ 2004-05-26 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-05-26 19:39 Edwin S. Carroll
From: Edwin S. Carroll @ 2004-05-26 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-05-27  5:01 Sammy Jacobson
From: Sammy Jacobson @ 2004-05-27  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-05-27  5:01 Sandra Villa
From: Sandra Villa @ 2004-05-27  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-05-28  3:36 Patsy E. Gallagher
From: Patsy E. Gallagher @ 2004-05-28  3:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-05-28  3:52 Nolan Driscoll
From: Nolan Driscoll @ 2004-05-28  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-05-28  6:35 Dan M. Jefferson
From: Dan M. Jefferson @ 2004-05-28  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-05-28 14:23 Leticia Sherman
From: Leticia Sherman @ 2004-05-28 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I have a special_offer for you...
WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT?
The most powerful weightloss is now available
without prescription. All natural Adipren720
100% Money Back Guarantée!
- Lose up to 19% Total Body Weight.
- Up to 300% more Weight Loss while dieting.
- Loss of 20-35% abdominal Fat.
- Reduction of 40-70% overall Fat under skin.
- Increase metabolic rate by 76.9% without Exercise.
- Boost your Confidence level and Self Esteem.
- Burns calorized fat.
- Suppresses appetite for sugar.
Get the facts about all-natural Adipren720 <http://www.8721diet.biz/default45.htm>
If you wish not to be contacted again please
enter your email address here. <http://www.8721diet.biz/r.html>

* Re: Very powerful weightloss now available.
@ 2004-05-31 11:41 ` mahua
From: mahua @ 2004-05-31 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 11:52:58PM -0400, Nolan Driscoll wrote:
> Hello, I have a special_offer for you...
> WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT?
> The most powerful weightloss is now available
> without prescription. All natural Adipren720
> 100% Money Back Guarant?e!
> - Lose up to 19% Total Body Weight.
> - Up to 300% more Weight Loss while dieting.
> - Loss of 20-35% abdominal Fat.
> - Reduction of 40-70% overall Fat under skin.
> - Increase metabolic rate by 76.9% without Exercise.
> - Boost your Confidence level and Self Esteem.
> - Burns calorized fat.
> - Suppresses appetite for sugar.
> Get the facts about all-natural Adipren720 <http://www.8721diet.biz/default45.htm>
> If you wish not to be contacted again please
> enter your email address here. <http://www.8721diet.biz/r.html>

good
--
Time and tide wait for no man !