On Sun, Sep 29, 2024 at 12:44:04PM +0000, Heime wrote: > > On Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 7:40 PM, Heime wrote: > > > I want to display the user named buffer when calling buffer-into-frame into > > a new frame. The buffer will have a button, which when pressed another buffer > > will be made to display my-message, which is some text. You should really, really try to understand how Lisp "works". People keep saying that, and you seem to ignore it. Once your programs get one level more complex, you might be unable to debug them. > > I also want my-message to be displayed in a buffer and in the same new frame. When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only say what I wish done," give him a lollipop. [1] [snip] > > ;; Insert a button that shows the info when pressed > > (insert-button " - " > > 'action (display-message my-message "Info Buffer") > > 'follow-link t) [snap] And now explain to us what kind of thing the function "insert-button" expects after the symbol 'action. Cheers -- t