On Thu, Jun 27, 2024 at 11:58:06PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > I have a vague memory from decades ago that OpenSSL had a license > incompatible with the GNU GPL. This should be fixed as of OpenSSL version 3 (around September 2021), which is licensed under Apache 2.0. For other reasons, it would be very ill-advised to use any version earlier than that. Cheers -- t