On 2024-01-19 14:29:37 -0800, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > >> > >> I suspect the prefix argument is being interpreted wrong somehow. > > It ended up being pretty obvious what was wrong: the prefix argument is > being used *both* to signal that the original message should be yanked, > and in the usual process/prefix convention, which is resulting in broken > behavior. It should only do one, but I don't know which one yet, so > please just don't use "S v" with a prefix argument -- if you need the > original yanked, use "S V". Will do. Thank you for the investigation and for the advice. Have a nice day, Tomas Volf -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.