Governments across Canada spend over $500 billion annually to maintain and improve healthcare services. To cover one of the best healthcare systems in the world, we are introducing The Canadian Healthcare Directory. This comprehensive title covers all Canadian hospitals, nursing homes, pharmacies, manufacturers and more and is available at an introductory price of $297. We also publish The Canadian Healthcare Report which covers healthcare policy and regulatory developments throughout Canada. To order, please print this email, complete the information below and fax it to 905-751-0199 (tel: 905-751-0919). Name: Title: Organization: Address: City: Postal: Tel: Fax: email: