On Thu, Oct 06, 2022 at 09:21:23AM +0200, Andrea Monaco wrote: > > > Great, but you are aware of Emacs Gnus? > > Yes, but I prefer rmail, because I find the interface clearer. > > > > IOW, what is the use case for this new command that the existing > > C-M-t doesn't support? > > That seems obvious to me. C-M-t only shows a single thread, while my > patch shows all mail this way. This is useful to me, and is a common > feature among mail clients. I think Gnome Evolution shows mail by > thread by default. Still a pity that it guesses its threads by Subject: instead of using In-Reply-To: and References: In this way not better than the Microsoft "products" :-( Cheers -- t