On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 09:35:05AM -0400, Haines Brown wrote: > I'm trynig to use ediff to find a difference in one buffer and > use that information to edit another buffer. > > The files are split vertically. Howevewr I do not know how to jump > from one difference to the next. I hear about using n and p to jump > but cannot because the buffers are writable. Ah. You have to focus on that little "control" frame to enter those commands (you can make it larger by typing "?" in there). Think of it like your TV's remote control :) (BTW: I never tried on a TTY: how does it work there?) Cheers -- t