On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 04:31:18AM +0200, Christopher Dimech wrote: [...] > I have seen many instances in the mailing lists where people using > TOR and other non-tracking privacy-respecting systems get denigrated > on the Gnu Mailing List by people who have no interest in respecting > other people's freedom to avoid surveillance. If many still think > the comments are Surface Only and Simply Humorous, I can go on and > make an official statement with proof that will likely be taken up > by the international media outlets. To me, the above is an example of disagreeable behaviour if there is one. I don't want to curtail your freedom, but I choose to not interact with you (this is an exception). As to Emanuel -- he's fine. He misses the tone from time to time, as we all do (I /know/ I do), but he's capable of reflecting and apologising. As far as I am concerned, your picking personally on him was wrong, disgusting and unworthy of this mailing list. But that's my own opinion. -- tomás