On Sat, Jun 11, 2022 at 09:30:48AM +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote: > Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > >> Most likely written by some old dudes working in the late > >> 80's and early 90's. Have a good hunch that they were old > >> fortran programmers that did not entertain the idea of > >> moving to Fortran 90. > > > > Once again, please drop the attitude > > Do it yourself Eli :) First, quote correctly (the first part above was goncholden). Second, Eli can't drop goncholden's attitude, only goncholden can. I decided to stop communicating with her/him exactly because of that [1] (I'm sincerely in awe of Eli's patience). Cheers [1] the straw that broke the camel's back in my case is calling people who disagree with them "idiots". -- t